Investment Advisory Services
At Eagle West we specialize in investment management. Whether you have a young family to consider or you want to make sure you will be able to “thrive and not just survive” during your retirement years, there is much to consider as it relates to estate planning.
No matter what stage in life, we personally assist you throughout your working career and beyond to make certain you completely understand the whole process. Most of our programs provide quarterly performance reports and consolidated statements with ongoing monitoring (comparing the accounts’ total return to appropriate benchmark indices). All of this is accomplished with one comprehensive, annual fee, which is based upon a percentage of assets under management.
Cambridge is our Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. We are an industry-leading independent broker-dealer that enables financial professionals to offer non-proprietary products, such as mutual funds or life insurance, from a wide variety of companies.
Financial professionals choose to work with Cambridge as their independent broker-dealer because of their ability to offer their clients investment advice without the pressure of offering proprietary products. Cambridge feels very strongly that a broker-dealer’s values clearly drive the quality and service a financial professional receives and in turn delivers to their clients.
Protecting your Estate
- Estate Planning –We can assist your attorney to help design a solution that fits your life.
- Retirement Planning – Understanding your needs, setting realistic expectations and explaining how your current benefits coordinate in your larger plan, we will monitor your spending rate to make sure you know exactly how your accounts are performing.
- Coordinating Benefits – Eagle West advisors make sure you are getting the most out of your company’s retirement, disability and life insurance benefits by considering the best way to access them, and connecting those benefits to your personal efforts.
- Beneficiaries Review – Often overlooked, beneficiary designations for your retirement and insurance plans should be monitored on a regular basis to make certain they are in accordance with current tax laws.
- Trust Document Review – If you don’t consider the eventual flow of assets, you don’t know how effective your current plan is.
- Wealth Preservation – Since investment portfolios take a lifetime to build, Eagle West advisors are constantly checking your investment risks and outside liabilities to secure everything you’ve worked so hard to earn.
- Portfolio Layering – We build portfolios so that portions move independently from other “layers” in the overall portfolio, thus bringing the idea of diversification to a new level.
- Access to Institutional Managers – We have the capability to search the entire universe of independent money managers, in order to find the best solution for you.
- Responsive in-house Model Portfolios – We built a few in-house managed portfolios to fit the unique demand of our clients, at a much lower cost to our clients. Each model has a unique mechanism designed to defend in bad markets environments.
Financial Mentoring for Families
- No matter what your level of monetary matters may be, the Eagle West team suggests taking part in a basic financial 101 class. It can be the first step in preparing the next generation to take over, handle expected inherited wealth or just develop good financial habits.
- For more information about the class, CLICK HERE.
- Tax Strategies – It doesn’t matter what you make, it matters what you keep. We consider how best to consider your specific tax situation to maximize what you retain.
- Cost Basis Reconstruction* – If you have investment, and you aren’t sure how much you paid for them or exactly when they were purchased, we can use historical data to construct estimates that account for dividends and stock splits, or spin offs, and provide you with an educated estimate for IRS purposes. Once this is done, we are then able to help track changes going forward.
- Education Planning – Consider how much to save for your children’s education and learn how to know which buckets to use when.
- Retirement Planning –We understand your needs and can help set realistic expectations, explain how your current benefits coordinate in your larger plan and monitor your spending rate to make sure you know the status of all your accounts.
- Goal-Setting – Also known as blueprinting, we can help you to uncover the larger purpose or “why” of your financial plan.
- Budgeting – Budgeting is like dieting. Some people can just do it, but most need strategies to keep them on course. We look to ideas and techniques that might work for you.
*FPE on file required